sábado, março 05, 2005

como a bandeira de udia eh feia

meus caros leitores, devido ao imenso post de nosso amigo ian anderson cover, eu resolvi homenageá-lo com esta cosita que ele mesmo me mostrou, e aproveitar pra contar pro senhor bob o que tenho ouvido... radiohead nunca enjoa... rs...

ha um mes que só escuto isso

One Hundred Days(Lanegan)

When the willow bends towards the end of dayAnd twilight falls againTo the funny sound that a blackbird makesTwilight falls againAs no good reason remains, I'll do the sameThinking of youOne day your ship comes in, one day your ship comes inBut I can't say how or whenBut I know somewhere a ship comes in everydayThere is no morphine, I'm only sleepingThere is no crime to dreams like thisAnd if you could take something with youIt would be brightSomething goodFrom my fingertips, the cigarette throws ashes to the groundI'd stop and talk to the girls who work this street, but I got business farther downLike one long season of rain, I will remainThinking of youOne day your ship comes inFrom far away a ship comes inOne hundred days you wait for itAnd you know somewhere a ship comes in every dayThere is no morphine, I'm only sleepingThere is no crime to dreams like thisAnd if you could take something with youIt would be brightJust like something goodOne day your ship comes inOne hundred days you wait for itSomething brightSomething so goodOne hundred daysA ship comes in every dayDo you know it's good? Do you know it's good? A ship comes in every dayOne day a ship comes inIs it good? Give me something good

miss u fellas
viu como ando simpático?
sindrome de bobeira


naum aguentei e precisei postar a musikinha nova

oh!!

grande merda (resíduos suspeitos na área nasal)

grita comigo e me chama
do que menos quero ouvir
ri da minha cara e mostra
o que estava bem debaixo
do meu nariz
vc viu que eu neguei o que tinha
pra me amedrontar
sugando a sua jugular
se eu ficar esta tarde sozinho
vai ser bem mais fácil
manter o controle

mas o vício faz doer
e quanto mais eu tento, eu sinto, eu minto
eu nunca
perco a fissura por vc
o vício faz doer